Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Fanny Story About My Brother

I have a brother who just turned ten. He is always on to something new and always comes up some really funny activities and some of the really memorable moments which would surely be remembered for long. There are a lot of Silly Kid Stories, funny things kids say or Funny Kids activities that are really amazing and become a precious moment in life. Here are a few of such Funny Kids activities related to my brother that will always remain some of the most memorable moments of my life.

About a couple of years ago, I took him to church for the first time. If was all quiet and things were going as they should be till I suddenly heard somebody singing loud, "Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you." Seeing the lighted candles, he thought it's somebody's birthday. That was one of the most memorable moments of my life.
Last summer, we went to Sri Lanka for a memorable trip with family and friends. He was really happy and had taken the hotel and beaches by storm. While playing, he fell face first and started crying. I picked him up and checked. There was no damage, but the first thing he asked his mom was, "Mommy, is my nose flat?"

Then, while on one of the road trips with my cousin brother who has an eight month old brother, the point of discussion turned to toddlers and babies. He said that very soon he they would be calling Jim, their brother a toddler and not a baby. My brother sitting on the back seat in a very slow voice said,"But we can still call him Jim."

Also, I brought home a pair of Australian parrots one day. They were really young, only about a month old and needed a lot of care and attention. My brother was really happy to see them and wanted to play with them. The next day when I came from office, the view was amazing and worth recording. My brother was running in circles in the room chased by one of the parrots. He made him angry for some reason and now it wanted to hurt him. After about five minutes, I guess the parrot got tired or maybe forgot why he was mad on him and went back to his cage by himself. That was really an amazing site.

Just a couple of days ago on a Sunday, I saw him with a set of crayons and a drawing book. Now that was strange. I never knew he likes to draw. Nevertheless, I never disturbed him and went on my daily routine. Suddenly I heard him crying out loud. When I asked him what happened, he showed me his painting and asked, "What is this?" I replied parrots. He started crying again. I asked, "But what happened?" He replied, "I wanted to draw a peacock."

No comments:

Post a Comment