Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Funny stories about dogs


Rats
The old lady was taking a walk with her dachhound. She meets a couple of members of a gang of youths who ride about in big American cars in leather jackets. They look big and tuff:
One of them tells the lady:
- I can see that the rats are big this year.
The old lady replies:
- And leatherjackets have they got also!

Test your dog...
When I was taking a course in dog psykology the instructor told me that a good way to test your dog was to pretend to fall and play wounded. A dog with a bad temper should try to bite his owner, while a good dog should lick him in the face and show concern.
One night when I was sitting in my livingroom eating pizza I decided to test his theory on my two dogs. I stood up and put my hand to my chest, made a scream and fell down on the floor.
The dogs gave me a quick glance at each other - rushed to the table and ate my pizza.

The mushroom...
A nice old lady had a party. She served mushrooms that she had found in the forest herself. To make sure that they were alright she had given her dog some pieces of the mushroom.
When the guests arrived she told them about her way to test the mushrooms and also said that the dog was feeling very well. After the dinner the maid came running screaming:
- The dog is dead!
The guests and the old lady was brought to the hospital and treated.
When they came back the maid said:
- The truck driver is here to talk to madam.
- What truck driver?
- The one who hit the dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment